Thursday 29 December 2011

Getting Away With It All Messed Up...

Sitting amidst the embers of desperation, Nightingale doffed his cap as so to hide his face, he looked mercifully over the whores and the lowlifes, eyes agaze and mouth agape, their quests for enlightenment, riches and orgasm perhaps, somehow coming to a most fitting end in the opium dens of vice and criminality that feed like parasites in the seedy underbelly of a lonely London Town.
"But Darling! Wait!" She cried, he averted his gaze, a pain so sharp it cut through the palpable sense of pity and empathy that many a poor fool once felt for such a girl. She too fell pray to the matriarchal charm of a one Miss Dwyers, who lest forget was re-known for sending many a honest daughter to her demise.

...Where are we? "Fuck!" he remarked. Wrong blog.

Anyway, such a diversion aside, Im going to talk to you tonight about a dear friend of mine who by name and nature is deserving of the title "The Majestic One"; By way of... Establishment, I came across this young soul in the common room of a Tuesday morn, and at once I saw a light in his eyes and his burning masculinity managed to impregnate all those in proximity. His name is Paddy, but to me he will always be Patrick, no mater how much he resents this, and Patrick plays guitar, he's one of those artists I feel will forever tour in the back of their mate's transit, from pub to pub, club to club singing away and making ends meet.
He's one of the few good men that I know that actually "love" music albeit with some strange but mutual tastes I have nothing but love and respect for him, so in honour of this... marvellous bastard, and as a personal favour to myself I call upon friends both near and far, and above all my cult Malaysian following to check him out!

Enjoy.

(As I could only find a facebook link to his latest song, there may be privacy issues and whatnot, as of writing this piece I am working on finding a YT link, bear with me)

Cheeky treat:
http://youtu.be/0DtrUqZ8zao - PeteBox - Kid's cover (MGMT)

(Also, that cheeky bit of story, I wrote that as so to exempt myself from crediting someone)

No comments:

Post a Comment